Notable efforts are being done to organize events to disseminate the research done within the framework of the CompMusic project. From the very beginning, the project has maintained a consistent activity on this matter, organizing several events in the form of Workshops, Seminars, and Tutorials.
- Tutorial on Computational Methods for Supporting Corpus-based Research on Indian Art Music, ISMIR 2022, Bangalore (India), December 4th, 2022.
- Introduction to Computational Musicology, a Carnatic Music Perspective, ISMIR 22 Satellite Event, Chennai (India), December 12th-16th, 2022.
- Tutorial on Computational Approaches for Analysis of Non-Western Music Traditions, ISMIR 2018, Paris (France), September 23rd, 2018.
- European Research Music Conference, Barcelona (Spain), June 11th-13th, 2018.
- CompMusic seminar, Barcelona (Spain), February 23rd, 2017.
- CompMusic seminar, Barcelona (Spain), November 18th, 2016.
- 1st Summer School on Music Science and Technology Research (MuSTeR 2016), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (India), May 9th-12th, 2016.
- CompMusic seminar, IIT-Mumbai (India), May 7th, 2016.
- Presentation of CompMusic research on jingju music, Peking University, Beijing (China), May 23rd, 2015.
- Beijing Opera tutorial, ISMIR 2014, Taipei (Taiwan), October 27th, 2014.
- CompMusic seminar, Istanbul (Turkey), June 11th, 2014.
- CompMusic seminar, IIT-Mumbai (India), May 12th, 2014.
- Third CompMusic workshop and CompMusic seminar, Chennai (India), December 13th-14th, 2013.
- Second CompMusic workshop, Istanbul (Turkey), July 12th-13th, 2012.
- First CompMusic workshop, FRSM 2012, Gurgaon (India), January 20th, 2012.