Large participation of CompMusic to ISMIR 2015
Submitted by xserra on Wed, 14/10/2015 - 11:13
There is a large participation of CompMusic researchers to this year’s International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference that takes place in Malaga, Spain, from October 26th to 30th 2015.
These are the papers that will be presented in the regular oral and poster sessions of the conference:
- Caro Repetto, R., Gong R., Kroher N., & Serra X. Comparison of the singing style of two jingju schools.
- Gupta, S., Srinivasamurthy A., Kumar M., Murthy H., & Serra X. Discovery of Syllabic Percussion Patterns in Tabla Solo Recordings.
- Srinivasamurthy, A., Holzapfel A., Cemgil A. T., & Serra X. Particle Filters for Efficient Meter Tracking with Dynamic Bayesian Networks.
- Zhang, S., Caro Repetto R., & Serra X. Predicting Pairwise Pitch Contour Relations Based on Linguistic Tone Information in Beijing Opera Singing.
- Porter, A., Bogdanov D., Kaye R., Tsukanov R., & Serra X. AcousticBrainz: a community platform for gathering music information obtained from audio.
- Gulati, S., Serrà J., & Serra X. Improving Melodic Similarity in Indian Art Music Using culture-Specific Melodic Characteristics.
- Dzhambazov, G., Şentürk S., & Serra X. Searching Lyrical Phrases in A-Capella Turkish Makam Recordings.
- Oramas, S., Sordo M., Espinosa-Anke L., & Serra X. A Semantic-based Approach for Artist Similarity.
- K. K. Ganguli, A. Rastogi, V. Pandit, P. Kantan, and P. Rao. Efficient Melodic Query Based Audio Search for Hindustani Vocal Compositions.
- S. Dutta, P V K Sekhar and H. Murthy. "Raga Verification in Carnatic Music Using Longest Common Segment Set".