Many software tools are being developed as part of CompMusic which are still work in progress and will be made available by the end of the project. If interested in using them please contact directly the researchers. Here are the ones already available.
- Dunya desktop (modular and extensible desktop application to explore the Dunya corpora)
- PyCompMusic (tools to help researchers work with Dunya corpora)
- Dunya browser (web browser to explore the Dunya corpora)
- Turkish-Ottoman Makam (M)usic Analysis TOolbox (toolbox for the analysis of audio recordings and music scores of Turkish-Ottoman makam music)
- MOde Recognition and Tonic Identification (toolbox for mode recognition and tonic identification in audio performances of "modal" music cultures)
In CompMusic we are contributing to the development of several open software libraries and applications, such as.
- Essentia (C++ library of algorithms to extract features from audio files)
- Gaia (C++ library to apply similarity measures and classiﬁcations on the results of audio analysis)
- Freesound (the freesound.org website)
- AcousticBrainz server (the server components for the AcousticBrainz project)
- AcousticBrainz client (a client to upload data to an acousticbrainz server)