Videos from internal meeting
We had an internal meeting of CompMusic on October 17th-19th 2011 in Barcelona, with the physical presence of the Turkish and UPF teams. We broadcasted everything so the rest of the partners could follow it and we also recorded the different presentations that were made in the meeting. We did not do a very good job in recording the talks of the first day so they are not available, but we have put all the others on our YouTube channel.
Here is the schedule of the presentations we had and links to the specific videos.
October 17th, Monday
- 9:30 am: CompMusic shared Database and MusicBrainz (Gopal Koduri, Mohammed Sordo)
- 12:00 pm: RepoVizz (Oscar Mayor)
- 3:00 pm: Essentia, Gaia (Nicolas Wack)
October 18th, Tuesday
- 9:30 am: Computational analysis of makam music in Turkey: a review of past work and future directions within the CompMusic project (Bariş Bozkurt) (video)
- 11:00 am: Statistical analysis of Turkish music based on symbolic data (M. Kemal Karaosmanoğlu) (video)
- 11:30 am: Demo of Mus2Okur, a multimedia encyclopedia of Turkish Music (M. Kemal Karaosmanoğlu) (video)
- 12:30 pm: Rhythmic similarity analysis (Andre Holzapfel) (video)
- 3:30 pm: Mus2. Microtonal notation software within the context of CompMusic (Utku Uzmen) (video)
- 4:00 pm: MusicXML and its use in CompMusic (Sertan Şentürk, Utku Uzmen) (video)
- 5:00 pm: Computational Modeling of Improvisation in Turkish Folk Music using Variable-length Markov Models (Sertan Şentürk) (video)