Participation to ISMIR 2016
Submitted by xserra on Thu, 28/07/2016 - 10:05
6 papers resulting from research carried out within CompMusic are presented at the 17th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2016) that takes place in New York from August 7th to the 11th 2016. ISMIR is the world’s leading research forum on processing, searching, organizing and accessing music-related data. 4 papers will be presented as part of the main program and 1 paper in the satellite workshop DLFM 2016 and another in the satellite seminar CogMIR 2016.
Here are the papers presented as part of the main program of ISMIR 2016:
- K. K. Ganguli, S. Gulati, X. Serra and P. Rao. Data-driven Exploration of Melodic Structures in Hindustani Music.
- Vinutha T. P., S. Sankagiri, K. K. Ganguli and P. Rao. Structural Segmentation and Visualization of Sitar and Sarod Concert Audio.
- Dzhambazov, G., Srinivasamurthy A., Şentürk S., & Serra X. On the Use of Note Onsets for Improved Lyrics-to-audio Alignment in Turkish Makam Music.
- Gulati, S., Serrà J., Ganguli K. K., Şentürk S., & Serra X. Time-Delayed Melody Surfaces for Rāga Recognition.
Here is the paper presented at the 3rd International Digital Libraries for Musicology Workshop (DLFM 2016):
- Karakurt, A., Şentürk S., & Serra X. MORTY: A Toolbox for Mode Recognition and Tonic Identification.
Here is the paper presented at the Cognitively Based Music Informatics Research Seminar (CogMIR 2016):
- K. K. Ganguli and P. Rao. "Exploring melodic similarity in Hindustani classical music through the synthetic manipulation of raga phrases".